Why Have Over a Million People Watched This Video on YouTube?
It was shot at the Sasquatch Music Festival this year. Either you get it, or you don’t. Either you will do something with what you learn from it … or you won’t. As always … the ball’s in our own courts.
If you don’t get it ( or you get it, but don’t do anything with it) … no problem, you’ll still do very well with your PR efforts following the suggestions, tips, dos and don’ts in the many other blog posts here at BeautyPRpro.
If you get it, and really think about it, perhaps you’ll want to do something about it, like make it a brainstorming focal point at your next staff meeting. How can you use what you see happening in the video and make it work for you and your salon or spa?
How can you joyously start something in your neighborhood … city … state … Industry … that others can join in on and take as much joy out of it as you do? It doesn’t have to have anything to do with beauty, style, or fashion.
A few of our observations:
* People are looking for inspiration and a passionate leader.
* You need to do what you do passionately and have fun at it.
* You need to make sure as many people as you can muster see you doing it.
* Trust that if you keep doing it long enough, and passionately enough, people will join you.
* Only a few join at first … Just keep doing it.
* Suddenly, a tipping point … and what do you know … a movement is born.